So what’s a single mum to do?

We have to become disentangled from the fear - some say put your fear at the top of your sword - in order to reconnect with our own intuition, which is necessary for good choice making
Breathing helps with this

Action v non action
Which action and which non action?

This can feel crazy making

Just get a ducking job?go on disability? Don’t trust the system it doesn’t seem to be working well, but does one haveca choice when one’s life appears to be falling apart? Don’t make a problem where there isn’t one, there may be other ways of looking at the situation that are hopeful and strengthening
What and where are they and am I strong enough to hold them?

I want to run
I want to stand and fight
I want to hide
Sometimes I want to die
I want to win
I need  comfort and security
Why have I not built these for myself and my family yet?
We don’t function alone, as human beings we are designed to work together. Community and family are what keeps us going and picks us up when we need it - except my own family doesn’t see it this way so how then shall I live and provide well for my self and my own?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog